Intrasystem Visitor and Concurrent Visitor Program - Non-Cal Poly Students

Cal Poly does not fund visiting students for either program and you are advised to apply to your home school for financial aid. Depending on the program, you are advised to check with your home school about disbursement as the aid may be sent to Cal Poly or disburse it directly to you.

The Admissions Office approves participation in either of these programs; please note applications are only accepted during Summer Quarter and then only when Cal Poly offers summer classes.