International Program

The International Program (IP) allows CSU students to study abroad for up to one academic year. The CSU Chancellor's Office in Long Beach, California administers this program.

To get financial aid as an IP student, you must do the following:

Funded students should note:

Contact Cal Poly's IEP Office for fee information:

Monica Schechter
(805) 756-5964

Joyce Cury
Chancellor's Office
(562) 951-4790